Saturday, July 12, 2008

So you think you can dance, dance, dance, dance.

Yes, this show and American Idol are guilty pleasures of mine. In keeping with the spirit of "fast and testimony meeting" this past Sunday, (Thanks Matt for the little reminder/horror story http://mattandamyras.blogspot.com/2008/07/so-sometimes-crazy-stuff-happens-at.html) I would just like to add a big Amen to the comments made by the full-time paid judges this week. (They of course asked me to be a judge, but I was unable to accept, due to my jam-packed social life and their inability to pay the required salary.)

I feel that Mia's comments to Jessica about her holding Will back were right on the money. She actually came right out and told Will, "You need another partner". It was great! A bit embarrassing, but great! I agree with Nigel when he said that he wished we could have sent home two girls. That would have obviously been Comfort and Jessica. The Boys this year are stronger dancers than the girls. I personally wasn't ready for Thayne to go home, but at this point in the competition it's going to stink because someone has to go home.

It will be interesting to see this next week, with the top ten, picking different partners and dance styles. Let's see how things are when partners are changed up. I personally love Twitchington, Joshua & Katee, and Marc & Chelsie, and Will.

3 comments:

Zaehringers said...

Would you still love me if I told you I do not watch that show?

...or Idol....?

I know, I know, what is wrong with me.

Amy Ras said...

Matt will be so proud to know that he is a link on your blog. I think he will truly feel fulfilled and be able to cross "be a link on Christine's blog" off of his bucket list.

Michelle said...

Ahhhmen and ahhhmen! My thoughts on SYTYCD were about the same.