Monday, July 14, 2008

Seriously!

Why is it that whenever I think of posting about my day or family life the beloved quote, "There's nothing wrong with this place" comes to mind. Maybe it's an attempt of talking myself into feeling better about life. Like, This is all normal...???

Oh well! Here's to the good times of being a mom; the kids who one minute just might kill each other and the next minute love each other and play so nicely together, the never ending laundry pile and constant chance to do the dishes and the blessing of full time school, the never ending supply of hugs and kisses and bedtime. I just keep thinking to myself whenever my kids want to sit or lay all over me, or beg to be tucked in at night, or beg for my attention when I am so busy, There will come a day when they don't want this anymore. Then I will miss it. I love that great country song by Trace Adkins called You're Gunna Miss This. It's a good reminder.

2 comments:

Amy Ras said...

Okay, so you've had a blog for like 10 minutes and you've already made more posts than what I've made in like 3 months. Well done. You are truly a blogger at heart! And spot on with your comments - took the words right out of my mouth!

Richelle said...

good post! so true, isn't it?