Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Fackrell's Home

While on our month long vacation we got to go to Shelley, Idaho and visit my sister Amy and her family. Pictured above: in front, Sydney Fackrell (5 yrs. old), and my Jacob (7 yrs. old), in back, Mackenzie (3 yrs. old), and Christian (8 yrs old). Everyone had such a good time playing with each other.
Below are pictures of the window treatments that Amy and I made while I was there for a week and a half. The red pannels are in her family room. And the black valance is in her kitchen.
We loved staying in thier home. They have a beautiful home, and they made us feel so comfortable. Thanks Amy! Love you!
I also got to know her husband Matthew better. He's a funny guy!



2 comments:

Zaehringers said...

Okay, now you have to come and help me make curtains. I have no decorating sense, yet alone sewing sense.

Olivia Justine said...

holy crap you made those! i suppose i shouldn't expect anything less. you were practically professional in high school. but sheesh! have you started a business yet christine??? causey ou freakin should.